impact

Up Coming | December













Hello my dears,

Here you can see what I have prepared for you for the next month.

This month I will work on themes and colors related to Christmas :) But, of course, this is not the only topic :D

What do you think of these sets? You like? What would you like to see more of? I hope you like it, as much as I do, and that I can count on you next month.

As you know, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. With your contribution, we have managed to keep Carolina in a better school, and we managed to give her and Leonor a better life.  So..... thank you so so so much!!! ♥

There are not enough words that can describe the appreciation and affection I feel for you. Thank you all so much for your support and love. You light up my life

With love,
Dinha






 

Become a Patron!